If you are not satisfied with your natural breast size, but do not want to undergo breast enlargement surgery, you’re not alone. Today, many women turn to a variety of natural methods without surgery to get bigger breasts. I know many women love the size of their boobs, while others are not. However, wouldn’t it be fun to give them a lift using natural methods? Here are natural ways to make your boobs fuller.
Exercising by building the pectoral muscle:
Exercise is one of the best ways to make your breasts fuller. However, you need the right exercise to get your desired result. Building the iron is not just a great way to improve your strength, attitude and overall health; it is also a way to make your breasts firmer. Furthermore, developing the pectoral “chest” muscles under your breasts with regular exercise can help improve the overlying breast’s size, firmness, and perkiness. You may want to try two review exercises below:
- Push-ups exercise: stay on your knees and hands try to stretch your legs behind you and balance on your feet’s tips. Bend your arms down to the ground to lower your body. To return to the original position, use your arms and chest. Make sure you keep your back straight and raise your hips to keep your body upright position. When standard push-ups are too difficult, you can lower your knees to the ground. Perform three sets of 12-15 reps 3-5 days a week.
- Chest presses exercise: Knees bent while on your back and feet flat on the floor. Hold a dumbbell in each of your hands with your elbows bent at an angle of 90 degrees. Use your chest muscles to lift the weights to the ceiling and touch together. Lower the weights slowly and smoothly to the starting position. Do three sets of 12-15 reps 3-5 times a week.
Food diet for Fuller breasts
Diet has a vital role to play in shaping the body. This requires proper food when it comes to breast size.
- Milk: milk consumption contributes to breast tissue development. Cow’s milk is enriched with estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin that are required in women to produce milk, thus enhancing the size of the breast.
- Nuts: Nuts are essential for building breast tissues and enhancing breast growth; it is high in monosaturated fats.
- Soy: Soy produces phytoestrogens, which are the hormones responsible for breast growth. It also produces isoflavones that combat free radicals and cancer cells that may develop in tissues of the breast.
- Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables give you bigger boobs when you include them in your daily diet. These are also a good source of iron and calcium. Green leafy vegetables, for the most part, do not contain phytoestrogens that help to increase breast tissues, but they tone develop breasts. Another reason for eating green leafy vegetables is to prevent women from producing male testosterone. This balances the hormones in the body of a woman and enables the functioning of the body to be controlled by natural estrogen levels. Include in your food diet; such as flax seeds, fenugreek, and fennel seeds. Some other food types that help tone and improve breast tissue are legumes and soybean.
Gain some extra pounds
All right, this option may sound foolish or unhealthy, but if you must make your breasts fuller naturally, you need to add some pounds. If you’re thin, start gaining weight. Breasts consist mainly of fatty connective tissue. Like the rest part of the adipose tissue on the body, as a woman loses weight, this is eventually lost. If you’re slim and have small breasts, you can make your breasts fuller naturally by adding on just a few extra pounds of fat. Nevertheless, as there are several adverse effects of rapid weight gain and obesity, you will want to stop a total weight gaining binge. The best bet is to raise your calorie intake for a week or two slightly, then check your performance. Stick to your previous diet if you don’t like the changes you see.
- Even if you are trying to gain weight, it is essential to follow a healthy diet. Try to increase your intake of lean proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates instead of foods that are rich in unhealthy sugars and fats. The Centers for Disease Control also recommend about 2 hours and 30 minutes of aerobic exercise per week along with at least two strength-training sessions.
- It is important to note that the weight of all women is different. Most women gain weight in their thighs, belly, or other places before they gain weight in their chest.